I made fudge!
White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge!
It took me about 5 minutes….honest.
Who would have known it could be so easy?
I literally make fudge once a year, at Christmas time; and it’s ALWAYS peanut butter. My grandfather made wonderful peanut butter fudge. Until now, it’s all I’ve ever known. With the exception of the Fudgery, I’ve had different fudges there. I mean, how can you not buy 5 lbs. of Double Rocky Road Marshmallow Peanut Butter M&M Chocolate Chunk fudge (that’s not really a flavor-but I’m pretty sure they could nail it.!) after you’ve stood and listened to them sing for 10 minutes. They suck you in!! But I’ve only ever MADE peanut butter.
I started reading lots of recipes…..and this is what I came up with.
White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup candy corn
– Put chips, butter and milk in a microwave safe bowl.
– Microwave a minute at a time. Stirring until chocolate and butter is melted. (near the end I did 30 second increments because grainy chocolate is NOT a good thing.)
– Stir in candy corn
– Pour into a 9 x 9 pan covered in foil and sprayed with cooking spray. (after it sets you can just pull up on the foil and cut the fudge).
– Put in the refrigerator to cool and set. ( I left mine in for 3 hours, it gets hard, but will soften as it comes back to room temp.)
– Cut into bite-size squares. (This is a thick, rich fudge. I would cut squares to about 1 x 1 inch squares.)
*adapted from All Recipes
This fudge is SWEET, I always think white chocolate things are super sweet though. I like the texture best when it’s at room temperature because cold candy corn is kind-of chewy 🙂
I love how easy it is, and it looks so festive!