I made brownies!
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Brownies!!
I’ve been seeing tons of cookie and bar recipes made with pretzels, and I am officially jumping on the bandwagon! I’ve said before that I have a thing for salty and sweet snacks…… I think this pretty much fits right in that category!
These are soft and chewy with gooey middles. And totally easy to make!
I started with a box of Family Size Brownie Mix (I used Pillsbury Mocha Fudge….and I have to say, mocha and caramel together rocks!). If you would rather make homemade brownies, it would totally work; so go for it. I made my brownie mix according to the directions, poured it into a well-greased pan, and pressed in chocolate chips, caramel bits and broken pretzel pieces.
Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Brownies
- 1 box of Family size brownie mix, and the ingredients to prepare
- 1 and 1/2 cup Caramel Bits
- 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup broken pretzel pieces
- caramel sundae sauce for drizzle
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan, set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box.
- Press the Caramel Bits, chocolate chips and pretzel pieces into the top.
- Bake per directions. Make sure the middle is set.
- Drizzle with caramel.
- Cool and cut into squares.
They turned out really fudgey…..which is exactly how I like them!
Turns a plain ole’ box of brownies into pure awesomeness!